Skip to content
Care for your handmade item
- Table Runners: Wash and dry on delicate. May use a hot iron.
- Wall Hangings: if there isn't applique on your wall hanging, you can wash it if you'd like, or just dust it with a damp cloth
- Pot Holders, Oven Mitts, Handle Holders: Wash and dry as usual, delicate if you'd like. May use a hot iron.
- Microwave bowl cozies - Wash as usual, delicate if you'd like, for best results air dry over an upside down bowl. May use a hot iron.
- Large quilts - Wash and dry on delicate. I try not to hang to dry so there isn't stress put on the quilting. May use a hot iron.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.